If you’re a small business owner in an industry that’s been highly impacted by COVID-19 in NSW, you may be eligible for this grant.
Eligible small businesses can apply for recovery grants of up to $3,000.
The recovery grant will help small businesses get back to business by meeting the costs of safely reopening or upscaling operations. These expenses include, but are not limited to:
- fit-out changes and temporary physical changes (for example, plastic barriers at checkouts)
- staff training and counselling
- business advice and continuity planning
- cleaning products and additional cleaning services
- additional equipment necessary to comply with social distancing or other public health measures
- marketing, communications and advertising
- digital solutions (for example, e-commerce or business websites).
This grant can only be used for purchases of eligible expenses made from 1 July 2020, and only where no other government support is available.
Applications close 16 August 2020.